Becoming A PHAB Standard Colourist
For productive professionals, becoming a PHAB approved Colourist is easy! Just follow these six simple steps:
- Go to the Apply Now button and fill in the first part of the Individual’s Application Form; this is the one where you enter your performance numbers and see if you qualify at a Bronze, Silver or Gold PHAB Standard.
- Once you know what level you have qualified at, continue filling in the form with your name, contact details and password to create your log-in area. At this stage your application remains INCOMPLETE. Once you receive a confirmation email from us RETURN to your client area using your email address and password and COMPLETE your application form.
- To complete the form you will need the names, email addresses daytime contact telephone numbers (and for international applications Skype identities) of 4 of your customers who are prepared to give you an outstanding testimonial about your amazing customer service. Remember these customers must have used your service for at least 2 years.
- An email questionnaire will be sent to them directly which they will need to complete and submit. You can return to your application as many times as you need to by using your log-in details to check which of your customers have returned their testimonials and which ones you may need to chase up.
- Wait until ALL your checklist criteria are ticked. The checklist will only be complete when all your customers have returned their testimonials.
- You will then have to continue on to the payment area. Pay online and don’t forget to print your receipt.
- Submit your application.
Once you have paid and submitted, we will start our verification processes and you will hear from us once these are complete. It is very difficult to give a precise time frame as our verification processes rely greatly on how quickly we can get in touch with everyone involved.
That's it! Then all you have to do is wait to hear from us.
|Ratio of Retail Sales||% Repeat Customers||Testimonials||Manager Confirmation|